Friday 29 April 2011

congratulations william and kate

Hello everybody,



What a wonderful day its been for Great Britain. We have celebrated the wedding of a lovely couple who have made us all very proud to be British. All the pomp and ceremony that us Brits do so well. Didnt Kate look so beautiful.

I down loaded these union jack pictures from google images. Dont they just suit the occassion.


I have been working hard on my crochet cushion cover for my newly decorated smallest bedroom.


Its taken me a few attempts to get used to crochet again as i havent done any for a long long time. Im really getting the hang of it now and its becoming addictive. Loving hooky time at the mo.


Hope you have all had a wonderful day watching the wedding and enjoying the celebrations. Im now sat relaxing while my lovely hubbie cooks the tea. Hes my special man.

See you all soon.

Melanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment