Saturday 14 September 2013

Just a little post

I wanted to post a few piccies before I start getting ready for my late shift at the hospital. Late shifts start at 1.15pm and finish at 9.15pm. I like lates as it means I get a little lie in...... Haha..... That's a bit of a joke as Coco baby is usually awake and wanting breakfast by 7am.

A little while ago I crocheted a baby bib following a pattern from Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki French. There are some fabulous yummy patterns in there.







Do you like my new rug? 







Must dash but hope to be back soon. 

Hope you are all having a fab Saturday peeps.

Melanie x

2 comments:

  1. Cute bib and lovely rug. Hope you had a good shift at work.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bib! Clever you! Thank you for all your sweet comments...they really lift my spirits xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete