Tuesday 6 August 2013

The last few months

At last I've discovered how to blog from my iPad.

Yayyyyyyy it's a revelation.

My beloved has upgraded the iPad with iOS 5 and now I can upload photos properly.

I've also downloaded an Instagram app that let's me jazz up my piccies abit.

Just a few bits of what I've been up to recently craft wise.


I've been having a practice at crochet again and managed the cool clematis from Simply crochet issue 7.

I've also been enjoying downloading free patterns from ravelry and above are two cotton wash cloths that I knitted.

Most days I manage to get out for a walk with Coco baby. We are lucky to live in beautiful countryside and I love to capture it on my camera.





Wishing you all happy times.

See you soon.

X

1 comment:

  1. Well you are much smarter than me as the IPad is not where I like to blog, it seems all so fiddly. Love your beautiful pictures.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete